Saturday, October 18, 2008

to sell or not to sell?

I just finished this guy. I really like how he turned out, despite a friend of mine saying he looks like a couch. Whatever. I think he's pretty rad. I have more of this fabric and some similar to it that I could make to sell and keep this one.

My fabric labels came yesterday. They look awesome. I tried sewing one sticking out and it looked BAD, too big and bulky. So I decided to sew the label directly on the butt of the monsters it looks pretty good.

It's all kind of surreal how this is evolving. It's still fun so I'll keep making them. I've been having ideas of doing totes with a matching monster. and soon I may ave a name that monster contest the reward being well duh, a monster!!

Happy Saturday

3 comments:

zoe said...

i love it!!! they all look so great, congratulations!!
oxoxo

Tegan Henry said...

he's supposed to look like a couch. he's made of couch material!

KEEP HIM! and then make more ;)

Tegan Henry said...

ooh on the butt! like when Xavier Roberts decided to sign cabbage patch kids butts!