Monday, November 3, 2008

A lot going on the past few days, I haven't even had time to write a brief update!! Five new monsters have been added to the store! I just finished a pillow size one, he's pretty cool and can be snuggled with. The only problem with the big ones is they take A LOT of fill. I switched to an eco-fill which is a little bit more expensive and softer so I will need to use more of it than the regular poly-fill.

Many people keep telling me they will want to buy things for the holidays which means I will need to get cracking! I may hold off on the name that monster contest until afterwards, we'll see.

Here's a new monster that was just posted

1 comment:

zoe said...

hello! i added a bit about you in my post today...i hope you don't mind! I love all of the things you've been making!!! So so great!