Monday, October 14, 2013

You Never Know What People Will Like

Last week I made a smaller monster of which I posted a photo of. After I finished it, I wasn't that excited about it. I was just kind of ho-hum about it. I posted it on the Facebook page to see what people thought. Funny enough many loved it. This is one of the things I struggle with sometimes in making these guys. "will people like this one?" "I don't like it, I doubt others will either." You just never know and I end up wanting to create so many different kinds of stuffed monsters that it can take SO much time. Maybe that's ok? I seem to have the time to create things that customize, so I might as well, because I may be appealing to an audience that I am not aware of.

I do like when people find my creations fun and want to see more, even if they are not in the market to buy. Maybe they share it with a friend who knows. I just want to make fun things for people. Adults should have stuffed buddies as much as kids I mean why not right?

No comments: