Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Handmade Ideas for Cash

It's pretty bleak in terms of income on the home front right now. My regular consistent paying work is not happening all that much right now. Stuffed monsters are not selling too well, neither are plush monster magnets. I know I said this was just a hobby that I'd hope I could make some mad money from, but there isn't really any mad money coming in either. So, I'm brain storming for other ideas. I have a lot of crafting/sewing supplies so I need to get creative in my thinking to use what I already have. In the meantime when I'm not sewing, taking phtos and writing descriptions for things, I am cleaning out the house of our not needed things to see if we can make a buck or two. I'm doing my best to keep a positive attitude and to keep having fun making things.

No comments: