Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Getting HOT

I got really used to the spring time weather we were having here in NorCal. It looks as though summer has finally arrived and honestly I am not ready for it yet. I bought a bunch of fabric at the flea market that happened last Sunday around the corner from me. When I showed my friend she said "ok, you need to stop buying fabric!" she's right. It's really hard to pass up the bargains though when I see yards velvet and beautiful linen for under $10. I also found some really cool vintage eyes. I haven't bee creating any new monsters too much lately, I did make a pair that connect with magnets. They are quite cute.

I've felt the itch for spring cleaning, a little late I know. Lately every room I go into I am annoyed by all of the stuff we have. I need to purge!! Maybe we'll do a garage sale. GASP! I'm not too fond of doing those kinds of things. the idea of sitting around all day waiting for people to buy my stuff doesn't sounds all that thrilling. But who knows maybe we can make a few bucks.

Father's day is quicky approaching. we don't really have plans, I figure I will leave up to dad to decide what he wants to do. Looks like it won't be too sweltering which will be nice. Happy weekend!!

No comments: