Monday, June 29, 2009

Sold!

So this past Saturday we went to a baby shower for a couple we've just met. They are having a girl. I knew I wanted to give them a monster but wasn't sure which one, so I brought three. The mother eneded up picking the one I thought I would give her. Some of the guests were very interested in the monsters so Ray went up the street to our house to bring them back to show off. I sold FIVE. and two magnets. crazy!! Totally not planned. Funny how that works sometimes. Now I'll need to make more! There are no more cute ones with pants and belts right now which seem to be very popular.

The fourth is coming soon and we don't have any plans as of yet. We can see the fireworks from our roof very easily so we're tossing the idea of having people here. The husband gets monday off which will be a nice treat. I like summer, it brings with it, bbqs, beer and good friends.

No comments: